About Me

My Photo
Tennessee, United States
I am 26 and a full time mother and student. I am pursing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and hopefully soon will find the perfect job for me.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Job interview today.

I am nervous as all get out today. I have my first job interview since 2007 for a local company. It is for an office position and I hope I am given a chance to work with them. It will be my first job in 5 years almost. I focused on school and then I had Hannah so I focused all on school and being a parent. Being that parent teaches a person alot though. Ive been taught patience from Hannah. Ive learned to put others before myself, but I have always done that. Shes taught me to believe in myself and I can achieve anything I put my mind too. Wish me good luck as I venture off.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your interview went well. Having that attitude that you have, will get you far. If you didn't end up getting the job, don't be discouraged, it's only their loss not yours. Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete